このブログを検索

木曜日, 4月 06, 2006

A young at lung ?!

I could not write the reason of my absence for the past days. I had been hospitalized due to pneumothorax from last Sunday through Monday night.

I felt some pain on my left shoulder and back last Friday and it was getting worse and worse. And on Sunday, my husband and I decided to go to ER near my apartment and had x-ray. And we found out what it was. My pneumothorax was cured now but I need to stay home for 1-2 weeks for rehabilitation.

However, it is quite rare for young lady (it is me) to have pneumothorax even twice. Usually teen does though. In the sence,,, am I a young at lung, then.

As I mentioned before, my English class has been started. I already attended the first week and was about to have the 2nd week. I like the instractor, Anne a lot. She spent some years in France and she is so global minded. She teaches French at same college as well. I am going to miss whole 2 weeks! It is a pitty but I gatta get better for now.

My doctor said it could usually happen to teen not yong people. Here is English trick to me. Young people means young adult. So at first I was gonna say: oh, I was not young. → WONG ANSWER!!

So I'll stay home and chill out.

0 件のコメント: