このブログを検索

土曜日, 4月 08, 2006

あーっAction「レズ&ゲイ film festival」

This afternoon, I just sent email to Stuart Michael who works for Les&Gay flic festival. アクションのきっかけになり得るか?! I hope it will work out.

Here is my mail sent:

Dear Mr. Michael,
Kindly let me know if I can just go to [Cinema Volunteer Appreciation Party] to find out what it is like?

As for me, I have been here for 4 month. My husband got a transfer to work in Fort Worth from Tokyo since last August so I am here.

I started working for video traslation company 2 years ago in Japan. So far I have translated fashion, architecture and nonfiction drama videos and streaming videos from English to Japanese. There is the lesbian and gay film festival held in Tokyo every year. And the agent has supported the event through translating their films.

I would appreciate it if I could get an opportunitiy to support the event in anyway. The volunteer work would be my great experience behind the scene.

Thank you for your attention.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As time wend by...., today is September 3rd, 2006. I actually had pnuemothorax 3 times in the past 9 months. Every time I tried something new, I had to stop. So as this event I was going to apply. Although, that was so disappointing me, I can try it next year. I have just learned there is Asian film festival in every August held in Dallas. It was too late for me to chatch up the festival but I would go there next year, too.

0 件のコメント: