このブログを検索

土曜日, 9月 23, 2006

memo

follow-up: lecture 1650 and 2360
do: prepare for web assignment 2360
redo: photoshop CS2

TK letter:
Thanks a lot for your help. I turned it in last Wed.

Dallas has been pretty nice weather. I I was about to get tired of Dallas because of summer time. I lost my appetite very often. It was soooooooooo hot. you know, I cannot compare how bad this summer was. but many told me it was pretty bad since 2003.

I am doing other homework (creating original logo for portfolio) and tonight I go'n watch a soccer game. Tomorrow, I will pick up my renewed passport and stop by Japanese Autumn festival held next to thir office. I renewed previous passport at Japanes consulate in Chicago 10 years ago... it can tell it has been really 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good weekend!

Love,

0 件のコメント: